[ASC-list] More on the More science in the news petition

Mobile Science Education info at mobilescienceeducation.com.au
Mon Jul 22 07:28:02 UTC 2013

I can't help thinking that the petition is aimed at the wrong people -
Triple J already do much better science coverage than any other FM station.
Hack does a good job already, and where would Doctor Karl be without Triple
J? Why not let the commercial stations know that people are interested in
science?

Lee Harrison

Mobile Science Education

0430 588 757 or (08) 8395 9586