[ASC-list] More on the More science in the news petition

Melanie McKenzie melaniemck at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 11:44:35 UTC 2013

Indeed, Triple J are leaders in communicating science in many ways, which is why they are already well positioned to include an "In Science" report in their hourly news bulletins.

And if they do, then maybe other stations will. Or we can lobby them to follow Triple J's lead.

It's a humble start.

Of course, feel free to let the other stations know!

Melanie