[ASC-list] Perth Job: 16-month Comms Advisor role at CSIRO

Meg.Rive at csiro.au Meg.Rive at csiro.au
Thu Jul 25 04:16:20 UTC 2013

Hi, all

We're looking for someone with spark, creativity and agility (in a work-related sense) to join our Energy Group communication team for 16 months in Perth. This Communication Advisor role is to backfill someone on maternity leave. It will largely support communication for our oceans research, but would also involve our energy research and facilities.

For more information, check out http://csiro.nga.net.au/cp/index.cfm?event=jobs.jati&returnToEvent=jobs.home&jobID=34962a15-d8dd-48a9-120b-76a02237e115&audienceTypeCode=EXT&UseAudienceTypeLanguage=1.

Cheers

Meg

Please note: I am not in the office on Wednesdays.

Meg Rive | Energy Group Communication Manager | CSIRO | P +61 3 9545 8301 | M +61 438 007 301 | F +61 3 9562 8919 | www.csiro.au/energy<http://www.csiro.au/energy> | www.csiro.au/oceans<http://www.csiro.au/oceans> | Bag 10, Clayton South VIC 3169 Australia