[ASC-list] reminder- National Sci Week evaluation workshop tonight Adelaide

Lisa Bailey LBailey at riaus.org.au
Sun Jul 28 23:09:57 UTC 2013

National Science Week evaluation workshop<http://sciweekevaluation.eventbrite.com.au/>
Monday, July 29, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (CST)
RiAus, The Science Exchange, Adelaide

If you're running a program or activity in National Science Week then this workshop is for you!  As part of the Inspiring Australia strategy for science communication in Australia, a flexible evaluation tool has been developed to help us evaluate our science engagement activity and reflect on ways we've been successful and places to improve.  We'll be joined by Assistant Prof Jo Elliott from the University of Western Australia who has been instrumental in developing this new tool.   You'll learn how the evaluation tool was created and how you can best tailor it to suit your needs.

Light refreshments provided

Supported by Inspiring Australia
http://sciweekevaluation.eventbrite.com.au/

Lisa Bailey