[ASC-list] PT job opportunity at UNSW in Sydney

Deborah Smith deborah.smith at unsw.edu.au
Wed Jun 12 23:55:08 UTC 2013

Hi all,
A part time position is available in UNSW Engineering.
Regards
Deb

WEB COPYWRITER
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
UNSW
We are Australia's top rated Engineering Faculty, recognised as the leading
provider of engineering education. We continue to strengthen our market
leadership with ground breaking developments in the areas of engineering
research, teaching and learning.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and organised Web Copywriter
who will apply their experience in producing web content for the Faculty of
Engineering's websites.
The Web Copywriter must have skills and experience in writing and editing for
the web. A strong online / communication background is required.
This position is considered proactive and the incumbent will be empowered to
initiate ideas while pro-actively managing their competing priorities. Both
tasks will have a focus on currency, accuracy, quality and style in the online /
digital platform.
To be considered for this position you will have 5+ years of experience in a
similar communications role and have the ability to work autonomously and as
part of a team, with a strong attention to detail.
This is a fixed-term (25 hours per week) 7-month contract.
Applicants are required to systematically address the selection criteria in their
application.
For further information about the position, please contact Caroline Hamilton
on email chamilton at unsw.edu.au or telephone (61 2) 9385 4023.
Website: eng.unsw.edu.au

Deborah Smith
Media and communications