[ASC-list] the journal Science needs volunteer writers for 'Science in the Classroom'

Charles Willock charlesw at cse.unsw.EDU.AU
Thu Jun 20 08:47:33 UTC 2013

We muttered 'neaf our breath we did
as forts ran frew ow 'ead
why Science would want work four free
... but nair a word we sed!

but we did fink - as finkers does!
why would they have a dash
at taking all our work and time
... with no exchange for cash

so we did sit and wunder soft
at what next would we do
we'll wait we thort! and see whats next! :)
... and what the others do.

(C) C Willock June 2013