[ASC-list] ASC-list Digest, Vol 99, Issue 36

Rob Morrison rob.morrison at flinders.edu.au
Fri Mar 1 03:17:46 UTC 2013

It probably depends on how many are interested. Those inspired to whinge about punctuation, grammar and pronunciation may be more intense than they are numerous. I thought that this scheme might produce something useful and interesting even if not many became involved but, as you say, it does take time and effort on somebody's part.

Dr Rob Morrison
rob.morrison at flinders.edu.au
Phone: (08) 8339 3790