[ASC-list] ASC-list Digest, Vol 99, Issue 36

Lamberts Rod rod.lamberts at anu.edu.au
Fri Mar 1 03:20:45 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

This might be something best shared with, or even put under the purview of, Claire Harris (our new VP for com's/ marketing). She is CCed here.

I am personally aware of a few side conversations about media releases, style guides and other related matters, and I bet there are more such conversations happening.

This says to me that the association needs to make sure none of it is lost, or worse, that people aren't doubling-up efforts, or even working at cross-purposes by accident.

Cheers for now,
Rod

Dr Rod Lamberts
National President