[ASC-list] Adelaide - rock your science off!

Chris.Krishna-Pillay at csiro.au Chris.Krishna-Pillay at csiro.au
Wed Mar 6 07:24:55 UTC 2013

Greetings friends

Adelaide is a lovely city, possibly at it's best right now when the weather is warm and there is so much going on. The city is abuzz – and we're going to be part of it!

Ologism are playing 2 shows only at The Science Exchange this Friday and Saturday. If you aren't familiar with Ologism, it's a science-inspired rock show with live demonstrations. The way we see it, science is as good an inspiration for music as love, angst, anger or politics. You might get a sense of the show (or at least a few more details) from our website ( http://ologism.com/ ) and for booking details check out our page in the Adelaide Fringe program ( http://www.adelaidefringe.com.au/fringetix/ologism/1b1ef9a2-af30-4373-afe2-e36b0be06c02 ).

If you've seen us before, note that we are doing some stuff that has never been done in South Australia before (by anyone) and these shows will feature the world premiere of a brand new song (we're very excited). Our second show will also include an Auslan interpreter, which is another first for us.

Hope to see you there!
Chris KP and Ologism