[ASC-list] Sharing ASC events

Ian Muchamore ian at imthinking.com.au
Thu Mar 21 23:48:06 UTC 2013

ASC Vic has made some attempts to use edited podcasts to increase reach of events.

http://www.asc.asn.au/blog/2012/02/12/climate-change-and-health-impacts/

For the podcast of this panel discussion event we went all out and pulled in several favours. The audio was properly miked and the audio edited down from about 90 minutes to 15 minutes. Yes there were costs (mainly editing) but we could probably afford to pull together a podcast such as this at least once a year and more with some sponsorship.

Ian Muchamore
ASC Vic Treasurer