[ASC-list] Financial Times article: "How social media improved writing"

Nancy Longnecker nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 25 04:13:45 UTC 2013

Thanks for sharing. Great timing as I'm trying to convince first years that they don't have to copy the stilted style of much of the science writing they will read.

As an oldie, I still find it hard to send texts containing errors. :o My daughter thinks it is hilarious to watch me - slowest texter in the west...

Cheers, Nancy

Assoc Prof Nancy Longnecker

Science Communication
School of Animal Biology, M092
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley, WA   6009

ph: 61 8 6488 3926
nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au

www.animals.uwa.edu.au/research/science-communication
www.communicatingscience.org
www.facebook.com/pages/UWA-Science-Communication/139535189461853?ref=hl
skype: nancylongnecker

“Science is part of the reality of living; it is the what, the how, and the why of everything in our experience.” Rachel Carson, 1952.

CRICOS Provider No. 00126G