[ASC-list] Financial Times article: "How social media improved writing"

Rod Lamberts rod.lamberts at anu.edu.au
Mon Mar 25 07:30:04 UTC 2013

I'd add a thumbs-up 👍 for the awesomeness of including pictures and symbols as well.  Emoticons etc are making things way more interesting and fun. 👍😊 By no means perfect yet, but I think it adds a dimension to written communication we haven't even begun to properly  explore yet!

Dr RG Lamberts
Deputy Director
Australian National Centre for Public Awareness of Science
A Centre for the National Commission of UNESCO

The Australian National University