[ASC-list] Discover the beauty of our rich geological heritage - Wed 10 April @ 6pm

A.Nguyen at csiro.au A.Nguyen at csiro.au
Mon Mar 25 07:42:51 UTC 2013

Greetings ASCers!

On Wednesday 10 April, Geoscience Australia and Inspiring Australia will be hosting a free public lecture about the geological forces shaping our unique and remarkable landscape.

The Chief Editor of the recently published book 'Shaping a Nation: A Geology of Australia', Dr Richard Blewett, will take you on a journey through Australia's long and complex geological evolution and provide insights into how this geological legacy has shaped our lucky nation.

A free copy of the book (valued at RRP $70) will be given away on the night to one lucky winner!