[ASC-list] [vic] interested in having a say in what happens?

Maia Sauren maia.sauren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:13:23 UTC 2013

Do you have ideas for an event but aren't sure how to make that happen? Are
you keen to get more involved in ASC happenings? Would you like to rule the
world*?

The ASC Victoria branch is looking for new committee members. There's an
AGM coming up in early May (May 2, to be precise). Several of the old guard
are retiring (me, for example), and we'd love to see some new blood take
over.

What's that I hear you say? 'If you're all leaving, how will I know what to
do?!' Worry not! Those of us moving on will stick around for the first 3
months of the new committee year to offer support, mentorship, contacts,
and generally be useful.

Interested? Intrigued? Have questions? Want to rule the world*? get in
touch with any of the current committee individually (Kirsty Jones, Dyani
Lewis, Ian Muchamore, Maia Sauren, Carly Siebentritt), or send a group
email to us on asc-vic-committee at googlegroups.com.

cheers
maia

*actual ruling of any actual worlds not guaranteed.

Maia Sauren, PhD
PO Box 12304, Melbourne VIC 8006, Australia
maia.sauren at gmail.com | +61408824846 | @sauramaia