[ASC-list] Sydney - Friday's event - was sold out, but there are now more tickets

Helen.Sim at csiro.au Helen.Sim at csiro.au
Thu May 16 05:26:38 UTC 2013

Hi, ASC-ers:
This event — tomorrow night in Sydney — was booked out, but we have now made more places available:

http://scienceandmedicine.eventbrite.com.au/

It'll be wine, nibbles, and rubbing shoulders with people at the pointy end of science and medical communication.

If you're coming, please book, as we can't overfill the venue.

  *   Place: Sydney Mechanics’ School of Arts, 280 Pitt St, Sydney (near Bathurst St) smsa.org.au<http://smsa.org.au>
  *   Date: Friday 17 May 2013
  *   Time: Drinks and nibbles start at 6 pm, discussion begins at 6:30 pm (for about an hour).

  *   Seating is limited and bookings are essential: http://scienceandmedicine.eventbrite.com.au/
  *   Cost: Free for ASC and AMWA members, $10 for the general public
  *   Enquiries: Helen Sim 0419 635 905 (voice or text)

------
Helen Sim
Media Liaison and Public Relations

CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science