[ASC-list] Job vacancy: Video Producer
kovamic at gmail.com
Fri May 17 07:00:09 UTC 2013
The Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) is seeking to engage
a Video Producer to coordinate production of a 5-7 minute corporate video
to convey, to a broad audience, the rationale, mission, activities and
impacts of the institution. The Producer will conceptualize and produce the
film (with technical support, as required), which should be visually
striking and use creative storytelling to communicate complex research
1. Visit CIFOR’s headquarters in Bogor, Indonesia to discuss the
project, conceptualize the film and then present your proposal to CIFOR’s
Communication Director. Once agreement is reached, storyboard it;
2. Travel to the field in Asia, Africa and/or Latin America to shoot
footage of CIFOR’s scientists in action and other topics needed for the
3. Edit and package the film.
- Be a passionate filmmaker who takes pleasure in finding ways to
communicate complex issues to broad audiences;
- Have at least 10 years experience in TV and/or film production with a
broad portfolio of projects you can show (preferably with experience
producing corporate videos for nonprofit organizations);
- Be willing to travel to forested areas in Asia, Africa and/or Latin
- Degree in a related discipline;
- Fluency in English. Other major languages an asset.
Terms and conditions
- This is a part time consultancy position.
- The duration of the contract is 2-3 months.
- Work location: anywhere
- The application deadline is *25 May 2013*.
- We will acknowledge all applications, but we will contact only
Please send your letter of interest and CV, including contact information
for three referees, a writing sample to:
*Human Resources Department, CIFOR*
cifor-hr-jobs at cgiar.org
Please indicate the position title and its reference number in the email
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ASC-list