[ASC-list] SCOM BOMB - Blowin' in the Wind (Turbines)

Lamberts Rod rod.lamberts at anu.edu.au
Thu Nov 7 01:25:15 UTC 2013

I for one never miss anything on wind chimes.

If I weren’t part of it, I would totally be watching it at 3:00 pm today.

On 7 Nov 2013, at 12:13 pm, Will Grant <will.grant at anu.edu.au> wrote:

> Hello there ASC list,
>
> How are you today? I am well.
>
> Of all the turbines that exist in today’s world, wind turbines are the most polarising.
>
> Have you ever wondered why?
>
> Well wonder no more! This afternoon's SCOM BOMB drops the bomb on the communication and politics of wind turbine issues. Joining Rod and me in dropping the bomb is Ketan Joshi, a renewable energy research and communications guy at a renewable energy company.
>
> Watch on this afternoon (3pm) at
> http://nofunnybusiness.net/2013/11/scom-bomb-blowin-in-the-wind-turbines/
>
> The video will also be available afterwards.
>
> Will

Dr RG Lamberts

Deputy Director
Australian National Centre for Public Awareness of Science (CPAS)
A Centre for the National Commission of UNESCO

Office G10
Physics Link Building (#38a)
College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200

P: +61 2 6125 0747
F: +61 2 6125 8991