[ASC-list] Was and probably still is Statins but more like balanced science reporting

Chris Forbes-EWan forbes-ewan at tassie.net.au
Wed Nov 13 09:10:36 UTC 2013

should adopt a balanced approach in relation to the use of statins, the
article at the following URL provides more evidence that the 'case for the
prosecution' put forward by Catalyst is not consistent with current
best-practice guidelines for treating cardiovascular disease:

http://foodandhealth.com/new-cardiovascular-disease-prevention-guidelines/

I am among the many professional nutritionists who are appalled at
Catalyst's biased treatment of an issue that has implications for life and
death for tens of thousands of Australians.

Chris Forbes-Ewan