[ASC-list] ASC Vic upcoming events for 2013

Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au
Thu Nov 14 21:31:26 UTC 2013

Hi ASC members in Vic,

Here are a couple of events to add to your diaries before they fill up with end-of-year activities!

In this email:

  *   Futuristic Friday – Sneak Preview
  *   Science, Technology and Future Conference
  *   Panel Discussion: Communicating (and understanding) future technologies in medicine
  *   ASC Vic Trivia Night Christmas Party

Futuristic Friday – Sneak Preview

Free for ASC members! A sneak preview of the Science, Technology and Future conference. Grab a drink and a snack, mingle with speakers and delegates, catch up with your colleagues or just enjoy a science-inspired Friday night with your friends!

Open to the public, free for ASC members.