[ASC-list] The future of science comms

Ian M. ianmcd85 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:17:01 UTC 2013

Interesting
concept but coming from a research background myself - would a
researcher really risk the chance of publishing non peer reviewed data
online? Moreover, would they be allowed? I would think not.

I say more open access journals are the way forward not servers to "pre" publish data.

Interested to also read what others think.
Ian

Dr Ian McDonald
Science writer and presenter

E: ianmcd85 at hotmail.com