[ASC-list] ASC-WA AGM and Christmas Party - Thursday 28 November

Jo Elliott jo.elliott at uwa.edu.au
Fri Nov 15 04:05:12 UTC 2013

Dear ASC-WA members

It's that time of the year: please grab your diaries and mark Thursday 28th November as the date of our AGM (the national AGM will be on Friday 29th November). We will be meeting at the Leederville Sporting Club (http://www.leedervillesportingclub.org/) for the AGM to commence at 6pm. This is your opportunity to catch up on all things that have happened in our branch and to be involved in plans for our 2014 events. Please also consider becoming part of the branch committee and nominate yourself or someone you would like to see on the committee at the AGM. If you cannot attend, please remember that you can nominate a proxy to represent your vote at the AGM.

To make this meeting more attractive and enjoyable, we invite you to stay after the AGM and get your family or significant others to join for the ASC-WA Christmas Party! We have booked the patio, a couple of bowling greens, and an all-you-can-eat woodfired pizza service (http://www.cicciobello.com.au/), and the club has a licenced bar.

Please follow this link to book your ticket(s) to attend our 2013 AGM & Christmas Party: https://2013agmchristmas.eventbrite.com.au

(free for ASC-WA members, $15 for adult guests, $5 for kids)

If you would like to bowl, it'll be $10 per person, to be paid at the club.

Hope to see many / most of you in Leederville in two weeks!

Best regards from your ASC-WA committee,

Jo Elliott

Research Assistant Professor | Science Communication | School of Animal Biology
* + 61 8 6488 2508 * @ jo.elliott at uwa.edu.au<mailto:jo.elliott at uwa.edu.au> * W www.animals.uwa.edu.au<http://www.animals.uwa.edu.au>
The University of Western Australia * 35 Stirling Hwy* M092* Crawley * WA * 6009 * CRICOS Provider Code 00126G

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEE1FA.EFD72110]