[ASC-list] Embracing technology

Tom Dixon tom at econnect.com.au
Mon Nov 18 02:23:26 UTC 2013

Interesting discussions, indeed, and thanks for the clarifications from Kali and the office.

As with many volunteer organisations (and, indeed, democracies), I believe the direction of the ASC is guided by its most vocal members, and those who step up to the challenge of leadership. And of course, those who win the vote.

In the 'age of membership' debate, Ghandi's words "Be the change you wish to see" seem to ring more true than ever before.

I look forward to next year's presidential ballot.

Cheers
Tom

Tom Dixon
p 07 3846 7111