[ASC-list] Fwd: An invitation to join Action4Climate, a World Bank documentary competition on climate change

Adrian King adrian at redboat.com.au
Wed Nov 20 00:49:45 UTC 2013

Hi ASC !!!

I received this email just now and thought this may be of interest to science communicators / educators...

Summary of email below...
Climate Change film competition to "amplify youth voices on climate change"
Two age groups: 14–17 and 18–35.
Films to be 1-12 minutes long.
Deadline: 15th Feb 2014
Cash prizes up to $15,000 or video equipment.
Winning films launched on MTV Voices and festivals.
Website: http://www.connect4climate.org/competition/action4climate
Good luck!

Enjoy...

Adrian King