[ASC-list] Seeking inspirational youth working in natural resources to speak at international conference in Warsaw, Nov

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Fri Oct 4 06:02:01 UTC 2013

Are you:

*	Involved in the natural resource sector (agriculture, forestry,
fisheries, conservation, development, industry, climate change)?
*	18-39 years old OR working with youth?
*	Someone with a success story related to youth involvement in the
natural resource sector?
*	An engaging and inspiring speaker and leader?

If so, you are just the person we are looking for to speak at our event
Youth: The future of Sustainable Landscapes to be held at the Global
Landscapes Forum
<file:///C:\Users\Michelle%20Kovacevic\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\T
emporary%20Internet%20Files\Content.Outlook\FK3YL1NO\landscapes.org>  on
16 November, 2013 on the sidelines of the UN Conference on Climate
Change in Warsaw, Poland.

Applications close Wednesday 2 October so if any members of your
organization, or other inspiring young professionals that you know would
be interesting, please send a 200-word proposal to info at ypard.net
<mailto:info at ypard.net> .

Also, if any of you have the opportunity to financially support travel
for young people in your organisations to participate, that would be
great.

More information:

We're looking for youth with a story to tell
<http://www.landscapes.org/looking-youth-story-tell/#.UkV9XGSSBjZ>

Youth in landscapes: Taking action on recurring issues
<http://www.landscapes.org/youth-landscapes-taking-action-recurring-issu
es/#.UkV-emSSBjY>

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au <http://www.econnect.com.au/>

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au <mailto:jenni at econnect.com.au>

skype: jenni.metcalfe

twitter: @JenniMet

PO Box 734 South Brisbane Q 4101

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm
<http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm>

  <https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>