[ASC-list] Is the bolt damaged?

Susan Kirk skirk at iprimus.com.au
Tue Oct 8 21:31:49 UTC 2013

Hi, Susan, I do not think I have access to the ASC list, although I can see
the items published on it.

And (sic) I don't normally read the nonsense that Bolt writes.  But in case
someone wants to, below is the address as a link.

Can Bolt be cautioned for once again publishing fantasy, or will it take
another Court case to find he is a lousy journalist?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/tim-flannery-has-been-sacked-8212-a
nd-so-too-should-journalists-who-are-climate-change-scaremongers/story-fni0f
fxg-1226724721844

Toby Fiander
tobyfiander at bigpond.com