[ASC-list] Is the bolt damaged?

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Mon Oct 14 00:44:18 UTC 2013

Hi Susan,

I'm glad you sent this out. I had spotted it earlier and wondered the same
thing. And also wondered about the silence about it. Or, as Toby has
mentioned below, do serious people ignore him entirely?

Is he for real? I don't understand. This isn't journalism right?

I also spotted this "testimonial" on Graham Readfern's site today:

*“Is Readfearn the dumbest eco blogger in Australia?” – Andrew Bolt,
February 2009* (from http://www.readfearn.com/about/)

Is Bolt's language and approach aimed only at generating head shaking and
sensationalism (an apparently valid online approach in the Web 2.0 world
where sites want outraged reader comments more than intelligent response)
or are there genuinely engaged and informed Andrew Bolt fans?

How does his attitude and language pay and what does it (usefully) provide?

Or am I missing the point?

Confused....

Cheers,

Kali