[ASC-list] Proofreading your own writing

Mark Ragg mark.ragg at raggahmed.com
Mon Oct 14 21:35:19 UTC 2013

Here's a few things I teach (and sometimes do).
Give it time (so finish it early).
Change the font and make it slightly larger, then print it out.
Read it in a different room then where you wrote it, or outside, or in a cafe.
Read it out loud.

Mark Ragg
Director | RaggAhmed
Adjunct Senior Lecturer | Sydney School of Public Health | University of Sydney
t +61 2 9818 8222 | e mark.ragg at raggahmed.com
www.raggahmed.com