[ASC-list] Proofreading your own writing

Chris Forbes-EWan forbes-ewan at tassie.net.au
Tue Oct 15 02:29:29 UTC 2013

One of the best pieces of written advice I've seen read:

'Always proofread you writing'.

My advice would be to always get someone else to proofread it.

If this isn't feasible, I've found that leaving it for a few days allows me
to pick up far more errors than if I try to conduct the proofreading soon
after finishing the writing.

Chris Forbes-Ewan

19 Hedley St
Scottsdale  Tas  7260