[ASC-list] Proofreading your own writing

Tamzin Byrne tamzin at scienceinpublic.com.au
Fri Oct 18 04:14:15 UTC 2013

You can also pick up the News Ltd style guide for $30 online: http://www.coop.com.au/bookshop/show/style-the-essential-guide-for-journalists-and-professional-writers-news-limited-chris-mcleod-kim-lockwood/9781921116094/

However you feel about their politics, they do know how to write a punchy first par.

It's especially useful if your role involves more media and news rather than corporate and government communication.
________
Tamzin Byrne
Science Communicator
Science in Public