[ASC-list] Proofreading your own writing

Tim Entwisle Tim.Entwisle at rbg.vic.gov.au
Fri Oct 18 05:50:15 UTC 2013

And for a diversion when you've finished proofreading (or during that special time you've allocated before you are allowed to reread your work of art) do read Stylized: A slightly obsessive history of Strunk and White's  ''The Elements of Style'.

http://www.abbeys.com.au/book/stylized-a-slightly-obsessive-history-of-strunk-and-whites-the-elements-of-style.do
It's American from the z in Stylized but I did enjoy it.

Tim

Message: 1