[ASC-list] Seeking work as editor (home base in QLD)

Jennifer Byrne (SCHN) jennifer.byrne at health.nsw.gov.au
Mon Sep 2 06:17:47 UTC 2013

Hi fellow ASCers,
I'm sending this enquiry on behalf of a friend who's recently returned from the UK....
I am an Australian veterinary surgeon with 25 years experience in clinical work, research, and veterinary pathology, looking for part-time proof-reading and editing work that could be done via email or on-line.  I am on the reviewing panel for the international scientific journal 'Veterinary Ophthalmology' and therefore have experience in assessing scientific articles. I have an excellent grasp of English spelling and grammar, and a track record of writing to a high standard, both scientifically and creatively. For further information, please contact me directly on karen.dunn at FocusEyePathLab.com<mailto:karen.dunn at FocusEyePathLab.com>

If you hit "reply", I'll also forward on any replies,
Many thanks,
Jennifer Byrne

Jennifer A. Byrne PhD
Head, Children's Cancer Research Unit, Kids Research Institute
Associate Professor, University of Sydney Discipline of Paediatrics and Child Health
The Children's Hospital at Westmead
Tel. 02 9845 3027
Fax. 02 9845 3078
e-mail: jennifer.byrne at health.nsw.gov.au<mailto:jennifer.byrne at health.nsw.gov.au>
Please note new e-mail address

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Sydney Children's Hospitals Network.

This note also confirms that this email message has been virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, The Sydney Childrens Hospital's Network accepts no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing computer viruses.