[ASC-list] 2013 Innovation Lecture - Melbourne event

Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au
Mon Sep 2 06:55:05 UTC 2013

Posted on behalf of Nick Besley, RMIT Uni. Please direct all queries to the event organisers: http://thewarrencentre.org.au/contact/

Australia’s Chief Defence Scientist, and internationally renowned innovator, Dr Alex Zelinsky presents:
The Warren Centre for Advanced Engineering's 2013 Innovation Lecture - Melbourne
Thursday 5 September
(6pm for 6:30pm start)
University of Melbourne, Level 1, Law School, 185 Pelham Street, Carlton, VIC 3053, (Google Maps Ref: http://goo.gl/maps/WXvBM)

Australia’s Chief Defence Scientist and internationally renowned innovator, Dr Alex Zelinsky will discuss the lessons learnt from a career in high technology, inspiring attendees to Think Big & Make It Happen! Alex's career spans innovation, science and technology, research and development, commercial start-ups and education. In August 2013 Alex was awarded the Pearcey Foundation’s 2013 Trevor Pearcey Medal for lifetime achievement and contribution to ICT in Australia.
Book now at http://www.trybooking.com/DBWT
General Admission tickets have been reduced to just $25 (down from $70), and with specific thanks to our Student Enabler Partner – CSIRO, tickets for students and school teachers have been further reduced to just $10.

Cheers, Carly

Carly Siebentritt
Inspiring Australia Project Officer for Victoria
National Science Week Victorian Coordinating Committee
C/- CSIRO Education | PO Box 56 Highett VIC 3190    |  Graham Road Highett VIC 3190
Phone:   +61  3  9252 6472  |   Fax:  +61  3  9252 6256
E: carly.siebentritt at csiro.au<mailto:carly.siebentritt at csiro.au> | W: www.re-science.org.au<http://www.re-science.org.au/>

National Science Week 10-18 August 2013

PLEASE NOTE:

As I am not in the office everyday it may take me a few days to reply to your email.

To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or
that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged.
Any unauthorised  use or disclosure is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.