[ASC-list] BE QUICK ASC2014: Anybody want web and social media training at the conference?

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Sep 5 09:07:43 UTC 2013

Dear ASC Listers,

For those of you who are financial members of the ASC and read the latest
member newsletter (Scope), you may have noticed the introduction to ASC's
new webmaster, Alex.

Alex has very generously offered to run some practical hands on sessions at
the conference in February if there is any demand.

This is a scouting email: does anybody out there want training on getting
your business/selves online, managing social media identities and similar
webby coaching?

If yes, please let us know what type of training you *wish* you could
attend at ASC2014 and we'll see if we can put together a session or two to
accommodate you.

Be quick!

Session proposals and abstracts are due *next Wednesday 11th September* and
there are unlikely to be many (if any) spare spaces in the program after
that......

To prepare your session proposal or abstract by next Wednesday see here:
http://www.ascconference.asn.au/index.php/speakers

To discuss any conference plans still taking shape email
program.committee at asc.asn.au

To join the ASC for your list posting rights, hefty conference discounts,
member newsletter and more see here: http://www.asc.asn.au/join/

Cheers,

Kali

--