[ASC-list] narrative training

Claire Harris claireharris.oz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 06:41:19 UTC 2013

Hi ASC-listers
Does anyone know of some good narrative training resources or people that
offer training?

This is slightly different from media training; more about enabling
understanding of how to craft a good narrative going through the
issue/context, what was done about it and what the results were. I would
want it to help attendees learn a quick, effective process that works for
them so they can use it time and time again for both written and verbal
communication.

And being audience-specific, I'm particularly thinking about
government/policy and funders (both private and philanthropic).

I guess some of this is related to grant writing.

Cheers
Claire