[ASC-list] narrative training

Charles Willock charlesw at cse.unsw.EDU.AU
Fri Sep 6 08:24:28 UTC 2013

Hello Claire/All,

... comes under the banner of "storytelling" rather than "narrative"
and you might try the reference list at:

   en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_storytelling

Ranges over puppetry, contemporary, indigenous, ... for children,
adults, special needs ... (which, given the last 5 weeks of a certain
political party, may include politicians).

If you're in NSW, ...

Australian Storytelling Guild (NSW) Inc
http://www.storytellersnsw.org.au/

The experienced end / heads of state of the peloton will know exactly
how to handle such situations.  The NSW group9s) also run courses of
all sorts.

HtH
Charlesw