[ASC-list] ASC2014 submission deadline EXTENDED to this Sunday, 15th September.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Wed Sep 11 02:29:33 UTC 2013

Dear ASC2014 Session Producers and Speakers,

It has come to our attention that some* people are having difficulties
creating their Session Producer/Speaker accounts.

We are waiting on feedback from the PCO's software developer to find out
what the trouble is, and apologise for any inconvenience caused. We suspect
it is a volume related issue - good news for the conference, bad news for
those unsuccessful in submitting.

To make it up to you we are extending the abstract and session proposal
deadline until this *SUNDAY* 15th September.

Please do let us know if you have tried unsuccessfully to submit your
material, with a copy of the error message and details of the system and
browser you are submitting from.

Thank you for the many emails expressing interest in being involved and
sharing some great ideas for the conference, ASC2014 is indeed shaping up
to be unmissable!

For more information on submissions see
http://www.ascconference.asn.au/index.php/speakers, or email
program.committee at asc.asn.au to ask questions and share progress.

Best regards,

Kali
On behalf of the ASC2014 Program Committee

* Many great submissions have been received already, so not all are
experiencing difficulties submitting. Please don't hesitate to submit today
as planned if the system will let you!

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2012, 2010