[ASC-list] UPDATE: ASC2014 submission deadline EXTENDED to this Sunday, 15th September.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Sep 12 10:23:34 UTC 2013

I think I heard a collective sigh of relief when this email went out
yesterday :-)

The bulk of the system troubles appear to be resolved and we have 72
entries and counting!

Keep them coming - we have until end Sunday before we lock off the system
and start trying to craft the ultimate program.... If we get stuck with
that we may need to ask for help.

Thanks so much for all the creative input and responses over the last few
days.

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2012, 2010