[ASC-list] UPDATE: ASC2014 submission deadline EXTENDED to this Sunday, 15th September.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Fri Sep 13 07:29:03 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Submissions are coming in thick and fast with no further errors reported in
the last 24 hours.

Please submit your materials by Sunday before we lock down the system.

If you have any troubles during the submission please note where you got up
to in the process and send us a copy of the error (along with a copy of
your submission!)

Good luck.

Cheers,

Kali