[ASC-list] Trust us, we're scientists.

Chris.Krishna-Pillay at csiro.au Chris.Krishna-Pillay at csiro.au
Thu Sep 26 23:34:51 UTC 2013

I haven't read the article yet (which probably makes this correspondence either irrelevant, ironic or illustrative), but science does require a bit of faith from those not actively involved. That said, so do most professions – politicians, diplomats, hair dressers, mechanics, surgeons, journalists, chefs, etc. I guess the question is what sort of relationships and conversations should be fostered to ensure that faith is established.

I will read the article, though.

Cheers
Chris KP