[ASC-list] ScomBomb today

Tom Dixon tom at econnect.com.au
Thu Apr 10 03:04:45 UTC 2014

Thanks Rod and Will

Not sure what audience numbers you're attracting for these hangouts these days, but from one who did join it, I thought that was an productive, positive and stimulating discussion.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Tom

Tom Dixon | science writer & communicator
Econnect Communication Pty Ltd
p  07 3846 7111
m 0410 173 766
t @EconnectTom
tom at econnect.com.au<mailto:tom at econnect.com.au>
post PO Box 3734 | South Brisbane BC | QLD 4101, Australia
address Kurilpa Studio | 14 Horan Street | West End | QLD 4101, Australia
www.econnect.com.au

[twitter_16]<https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam>  [facebook_16] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>