[ASC-list] ASC Victoria Special AGM results

Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au
Thu Apr 24 01:09:08 UTC 2014

Dear ASC Vic members,

On Tuesday 15th April we held a Special General Meeting to elect a new committee.

Unfortunately, we didn't reach quorum. We did have a great time catching up with each other and meeting some new (and newly active) ASC members!

Upon not reaching quorum, the committee agreed to another Special General Meeting to be held as per the ASC constitution. This will be a virtual (online) meeting. We ask that you register your interest for this virtual meeting via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/asc-vic-branch-special-general-meeting-take-2-tickets-11397461113

 RSVPs for this meeting will be viewed on Tuesday 29th April at 5pm. If quorum is reached a virtual meeting date will be set for the second Special General Meeting.

If quorum is not achieved the current committee will select a new committee which will remain in place until the end of the year. There will then be an AGM in Nov/Dec which will bring us in line with the National Executive exec and allow all ASC Victorian branch members to have a say.

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact me.

Regards, Carly

Carly Siebentritt
President, ASC Victoria Branch
C/- CSIRO Education | PO Box 56 Highett VIC 3190    |  Graham Road Highett VIC 3190
Phone:   +61  3  9252 6472  |   Fax:  +61  3  9252 6256
E: carly.siebentritt at csiro.au<mailto:carly.siebentritt at csiro.au> | W: www.re-science.org.au<http://www.re-science.org.au/>

PLEASE NOTE:

To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or
that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged.
Any unauthorised  use or disclosure is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.