[ASC-list] Canberra: Successful science writing and editing course

Malini Devadas Malini.devadas at biotext.com.au
Wed Apr 30 01:14:23 UTC 2014

Interested in attending one of our courses for free?

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF6464.F7D98A50]

Dr Malini Devadas, AE
Training Manager, Biotext
0406 379 477 | malini.devadas at biotext.com.au<mailto:malini.devadas at biotext.com.au>  | www.biotext.com.au<http://www.biotext.com.au/>

We are a member of the APSC Learning and Development Panel

The latest from Biotext
Scientific and medical conferences: Biotext provides an expert service in attending, writing proceedings and summarising the results of scientific and medical conferences<http://www.biotext.com.au/casestudy-medconf.html> and forums. For example, we attended and wrote the proceedings for MedEd12, Australian One Health Antimicrobial Resistance Colloquium 2013, and meetings of the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
Our clients have said ‘Once again Biotext did a great job in summarising a full program. From my point of view, it is such a relief to get a very professional first draft in a timely manner.’ ‘Biotext efficiently documented presentations and comments from a day-long summit including report backs from working groups. They synthesised all information into themes and posited recommendations. All of which was extremely accurate and helpful.’