[ASC-list] Biotext courses in September, Canberra

Malini Devadas Malini.devadas at biotext.com.au
Thu Aug 21 01:02:22 UTC 2014

Dear ASC

Biotext is running three courses next month, in Canberra:
•Successful science writing and editing, full day, Wed 24 Sep
•Community and stakeholder engagement for science and technology issues, full day, Thu 25 Sep
•Information design, half day, Fri 26 Sep

For more information and to register your interest, please see http://biotext.com.au/courses-open.html

Regards,
Malini
Dr Malini Devadas, AE
Training Manager, Biotext
0406 379 477 | malini.devadas at biotext.com.au<mailto:malini.devadas at biotext.com.au>  | www.biotext.com.au<http://www.biotext.com.au/>

We are a member of the APSC Learning and Development Panel

The latest from Biotext
Integrated publishing: Did you know that Biotext has highly qualified inhouse designers? Our team works together to provide seamless writing, editing and design services, which saves you time and money. To see some of our finished products, take a look at our design portfolio<http://www.biotext.com.au/documents/Biotext_profile-Design.pdf>.