[ASC-list] Been missing ScomBomb? Blame Charles Darwin

Lamberts Rod rod.lamberts at anu.edu.au
Fri Aug 29 04:26:17 UTC 2014

Evolution, huh?

It happens to the best of us, and it has also happened to ScomBomb. Forces much greater than we have conspired to make Will and me talk with expert types in real life. And in front of an audience. In a pub.

Of course an evolved Scombomb needed a inspiring new name, but we called it Kinda Thinky (kindathinky.com).

Kinda Thinky is live, only in Canberra (for now), and it will be even better than memorising a whole phonebook whilst gargling bleach and juggling spiders.

Yep, that good.

For a little primer, have a gander here.

So if you haven’t already moved to Canberra, here’s your best excuse to do it. But do it by Sept 10 or you will be making sad crying faces.

Cheers!
Billhelm and Rodneyrick
KindaThinkists

Dr RG Lamberts

Deputy Director
Australian National Centre for Public Awareness of Science (CPAS)

Office G10
Physics Link Building (#38a)
College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200

P: +61 2 6125 0747
F: +61 2 6125 8991