[ASC-list] Reminder - ASC National AGM

Sarah Lau SLau at chemcentre.wa.gov.au
Thu Dec 4 08:42:56 UTC 2014

Dear ASC members,

Tomorrow night is the ASC national AGM!

If you wish to designate a proxy, please complete the attached form, nominating someone who will be at the meeting in person. To ensure your proxy is counted, please also send me an email notifying me of these details.

Joan Leach's nomination statement for President can be read here: http://www.asc.asn.au/blog/2014/12/02/nomination-for-asc-president-2015-associate-professor-joan-leach/

If you are attending in person, the ACT branch have organised the 'Scicom stars share highlights' event and you can register via the Eventbrite link below.

Please note that the papers will not be provided in hard copy, so we recommend bringing your own set or suitable electronic device for reference.

Thanks,
Sarah