[ASC-list] (Half) Australian Science Blog: Dr Len Fisher, University of Bristol

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Mon Dec 15 03:01:35 UTC 2014

Hi ASCers,

Christmas reading?

If you haven't already checked it out, take a look at the new Australian
Science Blogs web page compiled by George Aranda:

http://www.asc.asn.au/australian-science-blogs/

In addition, Dr Len Fisher has pointed us towards his blog today too:

http://lenfisherscience.com/

More from Len about his aims below.

Do you have more science blogs you enjoy?

Please share!

Best,

Kali