[ASC-list] Beyond science communication...

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Sun Feb 9 07:32:18 UTC 2014

Kaye and Co,

You may be interested in work being done by Australian Earth Laws Alliance
(AELA) based in Brisbane.

It may be that sessions in their recent conference touched on related
matters:

http://www.earthlaws.org.au/wildlaw-conference-2013-brisbane/

If anybody is interested they are currently seeking volunteer assistance to
convert the video footage of the conference sessions into YouTube clips
(see below).

Could be a great way to become familiar with the latest happenings in this
area :-)

Cheers,

Kali

Hi Kali

Thanks for your email.  Nice to hear positive feedback about the conference!

At present, video footage of the conference has been transferred to a dozen
or so DVDs, but we don't, at present, have the expertise to turn the raw
footage into youtube clips.  The people who made the footage said they
didn't have the time to do this for us.  I'm about to include a request for
voluntary assistance with this project in our next newsletter.

If you know of anyone in Brisbane who might have time to watch several
hours of footage and turn each presentation into a clip, I'd really welcome
any suggestions!

Many thanks

Michelle

Michelle Maloney