[ASC-list] freelance editing in health

Mark Ragg mark.ragg at raggahmed.com
Sun Feb 9 09:19:59 UTC 2014

Hi
I have a small consultancy and am lining up regular work with a Federal Government agency, and am looking to expand my pool of editors for freelance work. The work will involve editing short articles (500 – 1500 words) on health matters and checking the references. It’s a consumer audience. The fee will take account of both word count and number of references. The workload should average out at 1–2 articles per week.
A tertiary qualification in health or science is essential.
If you’re interested, please send your CV to mark.ragg at raggahmed.com<mailto:mark.ragg at raggahmed.com>. Happy to provide more information on request.
Thanks
Mark
Mark Ragg
Director | RaggAhmed
Adjunct Senior Lecturer | Sydney School of Public Health | University of Sydney
t +61 2 9818 8222 | e mark.ragg at raggahmed.com<mailto:mark.ragg at raggahmed.com>
www.raggahmed.com<http://www.raggahmed.com/>