[ASC-list] Scombomb - you want it and it wants you

Lamberts Rod rod.lamberts at anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 10 04:31:39 UTC 2014

This week when Scombomb returns to its usual time and format...

On a scale of ‘I wish you were dead’ to ‘marry me and have my babies’, one thing is clear: science and the media both exist.

Some say science and the media are jolly good chums. Others say that’s a load of barracks. But at SCOM BOMB, we believe everything.

This of course makes us ill-informed and useless.

But Susannah Elliot, CEO of the Australian Science Media Centre, know heaps about all the shiny and/or sordid things that happen when these two crazy bedfellows try and share a room.

Join us on SCOM BOMB this week as we unravel and solve every single problem to do with science and the media (we know what you’re wondering: what ever will we do with the other 25 minutes of the show).

Thursday @ 3:00

http://nofunnybusiness.net/2014/02/scom-bomb-susannah-elliot-of-the-australian-science-media-centre/

Dr RG Lamberts

Deputy Director
Australian National Centre for Public Awareness of Science (CPAS)
A Centre for the National Commission of UNESCO

Office G10
Physics Link Building (#38a)
College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200

P: +61 2 6125 0747
F: +61 2 6125 8991