[ASC-list] SCOMBOMB today

Lamberts Rod rod.lamberts at anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 13 01:28:25 UTC 2014

Even though we are still a little tuckered out having done 3 live SCOMBOMBs last week at the ASC conference (how good was that event, eh?), we are back on our normal schedule.

That means that today at 3:00 we will have a chinwag about all the things that are about science, communication and journo’s with the CEO of the Australian Media Centre, Dr Susannah Elliot.

We will ask her about the 17 W’s and the 3 H’s of journalism.

We will do this scientistically.

And we will not stop until…

Well, until we hit the 30 minute mark, cos that’s how long SCOMBOMB is.

Go here  and receive your free happy face.

Rodneyrick and Billhelm
SCOMBOMBasts

Dr RG Lamberts

Deputy Director
Australian National Centre for Public Awareness of Science (CPAS)
A Centre for the National Commission of UNESCO

Office G10
Physics Link Building (#38a)
College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200

P: +61 2 6125 0747
F: +61 2 6125 8991